The sagre (festivals) are an expression of the wine and food culture of Sassari and its province.
Every year there are many festivals in the province of Sassari in Sardegna. The month in which they are held is almost the same every year (for seasonal products or celebratory occasion), but the dates may vary
Sagre around Sassari in the month of March
- Sagra Del Carciofo A Uri, in Uri. More informations http://comune.uri.ss.it/
Sagre around Sassari in the month of April
- Ajò a Ippuntare , in Usini
- Festa Degli Asparagi Di Tottubella, in Sassari, via Arzachena, località Tottubella
Sagre around Sassari in the month of August
- Festa Di San Lorenzo Martire Di Banari , in Banari, via Regina Margherita
- Pro Santu Paulu de Codronzanu , in Codrongianos
Sagre around Sassari in the month of September
- Sagra Della Beata Vergine Del Rimedio, in Ozieri. More informations http://www.facebook.com/beatavergine.rimedio
Sagre around Sassari in the month of December
- La notte di Sant'Andria , in Bono
Share your experience with one of #sagre in #Sassari @Happings. Send your picture, reports the changes of address and date, suggest the best dishes, invite your friends.
You can find the list of all the events held in Sassari at Sassari's events page