The sagre (festivals) are an expression of the wine and food culture of Brindisi and its province.
Every year there are many festivals in the province of Brindisi in Puglia. The month in which they are held is almost the same every year (for seasonal products or celebratory occasion), but the dates may vary
Sagre around Brindisi in the month of July
- Sagra Della Polpetta E Della Braciola, in Cisternino
Sagre around Brindisi in the month of August
- Sagra Del Grano Pestato, in San Michele Salentino. More informations http://www.turisma.eu/
- Sagra Della Mozzarella, in Francavilla Fontana
- Sagra Ti Li Puvirieddi, in Mesagne. More informations http://www.facebook.com/salentofunpark/videos
Sagre around Brindisi in the month of September
- Sagra di Ferragosto , in San Vito Dei Normanni
Sagre around Brindisi in the month of October
- Sagra Ti Li Stacchioddi, in Latiano. More informations http://www.prolocolatiano.it/
Sagre around Brindisi in the month of November
- Sagra Del Novello, Caldarroste E Salsiccia Alla Brace, in Fasano. More informations http://www.facebook.com/Cocolicchio-AssociazioneCulturale-629183283888613/timeline
Share your experience with one of #sagre in #Brindisi @Happings. Send your picture, reports the changes of address and date, suggest the best dishes, invite your friends.
You can find the list of all the events held in Brindisi at Brindisi's events page