Join one of the events in Sant'Agostino, in the province of Ferrara (Emilia Romagna). In this page you will find a list of the main events held every year in Sant'Agostino.
Traditional events in Sant'agostino
- Festa Del Patrono (The feast of the Patron Saint), in the month of August.
- Festa Patronale in onore di Sant'Agostino (Patronal Feast in honor of Sant'Agostino), 28 August.
Town festivities and fairs in Sant'agostino
- Festa Di Fine Estate (The feast at the end of the summer), in the month of September.
Sagre (festivals) in Sant'agostino
- Sagra Del Tartufo (Truffle Festival), in the month of September. More information at www.santagostino-cittadeltartufo.it/.
- Sagra Del Tartufo Di Sant'agostino (Truffle Festival of Sant'Agostino), in the month of November.
- Sagra Della Zucca E Del Suo Cappellaccio (Festival of the Pumpkin and its "cappellaccio"), in the month of October.
What to do today and in the coming days in Sant'Agostino? Find dates and addresses of all events taking place today and the next few days in Sant'Agostino at the event's page of Sant'Agostino, or check the map to see all current events around you.
Share your experience at one of the #events of #Sant'Agostino @Happings