Events in Tropea
Tropea is a town in the province of Vibo Valentia, in Calabria.
It is situated in 60 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 3 Km2.
The inhabitants are called tropeani.
Patron Saint: S. Madonna di Romania e santa Domenica (March 27).
On this page you will see all events in Tropea.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Tropea
Carnival in Tropea
- Carnevale A Tropea(Carnival In Tropea), in the month of March.
Town festivities and fairs in Tropea
- Festa Della Birra(Beer Festival), in the month of July. More information www.facebook.com/banda.fagagna/.
- Fiera Annunziata Di Tropea(Fiera Di Annunziata Tropea), in the month of March.
Sagre (festivals) in Tropea
- Sagra della cipolla di Tropea(Rite of red onion), in the month of January.
Religious events in Tropea
- Tri Da' Cruci(Tri From 'Cruci), in the month of May. More information www.basilicata.cc/lucania/maschito/index.htm.
Festival in Tropea
- Tropea Blues Festival(TROPEA BLUES FESTIVAL 2016), in the month of September.
- Tropea Festival(Tropea Festival), in the month of October.
- Una Voce Per Lo Jonio(A Voice For The Ionian), in the month of August. More information www.grandifestivalsitaliani.it/.
Add other events taking place in Tropea. Contact us @Happings.