Events in Sant-Agata-Bolognese
Sant'Agata Bolognese is a town in the province of Bologna, in Emilia-Romagna.
It is situated in 21 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 34 Km2.
The inhabitants are called santagatesi.
Patron Saint: Sant'Agata (February 5).
On this page you will see all events in Sant'Agata Bolognese.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Sant'Agata Bolognese
Town festivities and fairs in Sant'agata Bolognese
- Festa Dal Ninen(Feast From Ninen), in the month of December. More information www.facebook.com/proloco.siligo.
- Festa Del Patrono(Patron Saint day), in the month of February. More information festedelcioccolato.it/.
- Fiera Di Maggio(Fiera Di Maggio), in the month of May.
- Grande Festa Country(Big Country Festival), in the month of August.
- Notte Bianca A Porta Otesia(White Night A Porta Otesia), in the month of September.
- Otesiafest(Otesiafest), in the month of September.
Sagre (festivals) in Sant'agata Bolognese
- Sagra Della Patata(Potato Festival), in the month of July. More information www.patasagra.com/.
Add other events taking place in Sant'Agata Bolognese. Contact us @Happings.