Events in Randazzo
Randazzo is a town in the province of Catania, in Sicilia.
It is situated in 765 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 205 Km2.
The inhabitants are called randazzesi.
Patron Saint: Assunzione di Maria (August 15).
On this page you will see all events in Randazzo.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Randazzo
Historical events and pageants in Randazzo
Fra gli eventi principali che si svolgono durante lanno si possono menzionare:
- Festa Medievale(Medieval festival), in the month of August. More information www.sicularagonensia.com/.
- La Vara Di Randazzo(La Vara Di Randazzo), in the month of August. More information www.comune.randazzo.ct.it/.
Sagre (festivals) in Randazzo
- Festival d'Autunno(Autumn Festival), in the month of November.
- Sagra Del Tirrimulliru(Sagra Del Tirrimulliru), in the month of December. More information www.comune.randazzo.ct.it/.
Town festivities and fairs in Randazzo
- La Notte Bianca(Sleepless night), in the month of August. More information www.eptbenevento.it/.
Click here to find out the weekly market day in Randazzo
Add other events taking place in Randazzo. Contact us @Happings.