Events in Lamporecchio
Lamporecchio is a town in the province of Pistoia, in Toscana.
It is situated in 56 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 22 Km2.
The inhabitants are called Lamporecchiani.
Patron Saint: Santo Stefano (December 26).
On this page you will see all events in Lamporecchio.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Lamporecchio
Town festivities and fairs in Lamporecchio
- Calici Sotto Le Stelle(Goblets Under The Stars), in the month of August. More information email@example.com.
- La Cantina Pinta(La Cantina Pinta), in the month of August. More information www.lacantinapinta.it/.
- Notte Bianca(Nuit Blanche), in the month of June.
- Notte Tricolore A Lamporecchio(Night Tricolore A Lamporecchio), in the month of June.
- Settembre Porcianese(September Porcianese), in the month of September.
Carnival in Lamporecchio
- Festa Di Carnevale(Carnival party), in the month of February. More information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add other events taking place in Lamporecchio. Contact us @Happings.