Events in Fagnano-Castello
Fagnano Castello is a town in the province of Cosenza, in Calabria.
It is situated in 516 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 29 Km2.
The inhabitants are called fagnanesi.
Patron Saint: San Sebastiano (20 th January).
On this page you will see all events in Fagnano Castello.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Fagnano Castello
Sagre (festivals) in Fagnano Castello
- Sagra della castagna(THE CHESTNUT FESTIVAL), in the month of October.
- Festa di San Sebastiano e sagra del maiale(Feast of St. Sebastian and feast of pork), in the month of January.
- Sagra Del Maiale(Sagra del Maiale), in the month of January. More information www.quicosenza.it/eventi-calabria/121/event_details.html#.UPWLe30ew2g.
- Sagra Della Castagna(THE CHESTNUT FESTIVAL), in the month of October. More information www.comune.fagnanocastello.cs.it/.
Town festivities and fairs in Fagnano Castello
- Festa Di San Sebastiano(The San Sebastian Festival), in the month of May. More information www.ilpaesedellecontrade.it/.
Add other events taking place in Fagnano Castello. Contact us @Happings.