Events in Ceranesi
Ceranesi is a town in the province of Genova, in Liguria.
It is situated in 80 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 30 Km2.
The inhabitants are called ceranesotti o ceranesini.
Patron Saint: Nostra Signora della Guardia (August 29).
On this page you will see all events in Ceranesi.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Ceranesi
Town festivities and fairs in Ceranesi
- Castagnata A Geo(A chestnut Geo), in the month of October. More information www.lecinqueterredellavalgandino.it/.
Carnival in Ceranesi
- Festa Di Carnevale A Geo(Festival Carnival A Geo), in the month of March. More information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sagre (festivals) in Ceranesi
- Sagra Del Pesto Ed Expo Canina(Sagra Del Pesto And Expo Canina), in the month of June. More information www.facebook.com/groups/45267282242/.
- Sagra Del Raviolo(Sagra Del Raviolo), in the month of June.
- Sagra Della Caldarrosta(Of Roasted Chestnut Festival), in the month of October. More information www.facebook.com/CRI.Comitato.Locale.Ceranesi.
- Sagra della paella a Livellato(the paella festival in Leveled), in the month of July.
Add other events taking place in Ceranesi. Contact us @Happings.