Events in Bondeno
Bondeno is a town in the province of Ferrara, in Emilia-Romagna.
It is situated in 13 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 174 Km2.
The inhabitants are called bondenesi o bondesani.
Patron Saint: San Giovanni Battista (June 24).
On this page you will see all events in Bondeno.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Bondeno
Historical events and pageants in Bondeno
Fra gli eventi principali che si svolgono durante lanno si possono menzionare:
- Bundan Celtic Festival(Bundan Celtic Festival), in the month of July. More information www.bundan.com/.
Sagre (festivals) in Bondeno
- Sagra Dal Caplaz(Sagra Since Caplaz), in the month of July.
- Sagra Del Tartufo(Sagra del Tartufo), in the month of October.
- Sagra Della Rana(Frog Feast), in the month of August. More information www.santabianca.it/.
- Sagra Dell'anatra(Duck Festival), in the month of September. More information www.ferraraterraeacqua.it/.
Add other events taking place in Bondeno. Contact us @Happings.