Events in Bolzano
Bolzano is a town in the province of Bolzano/Bozen, in Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol.
It is situated in 262 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 52 Km2.
The inhabitants are called bolzanini/Bozner.
Patron Saint: Assunzione di Maria (Whitmonday).
On this page you will see all events in Bolzano.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Bolzano
Town festivities and fairs in Bolzano
- Autochtona(Autochtona), in the month of October. More information www.fierabolzano.it/autochtona/.
- Biolife(BIOLIFE SRL), in the month of November. More information firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Festa Del Ringraziamento(Thanksgiving), in the month of September. More information www.prolocoguidizzolo.it/.
- Hotel(Hotel), in the month of October.
Sagre (festivals) in Bolzano
- Festa dello Speck(Speck Festival), in the month of May.
- Il Belpaese a Tavola(The beautiful country at the Table), in the month of April.
Festival in Bolzano
- Festival Bolzano Danza(Bolzano Dance Festival), in the month of July. More information email@example.com.
Add other events taking place in Bolzano. Contact us @Happings.