Events in Bagnacavallo
Bagnacavallo is a town in the province of Ravenna, in Emilia-Romagna.
It is situated in 11 m in height above the sea level and covers an area of 79 Km2.
The inhabitants are called bagnacavallesi.
Patron Saint: San Michele Arcangelo (September 29).
On this page you will see all events in Bagnacavallo.
In this page you can find a not - comprehensive list of events taking place in Bagnacavallo
Town festivities and fairs in Bagnacavallo
- Festa Dei Sapori D'autunno(Feast Of Flavours Autumn), in the month of November.
- Festa Di San Michele(Of Michaelmas), in the month of September. More information www.comune.conselice.ra.it/.
- La Piazza In Tavola(In the Square Table), in the month of May. More information email@example.com.
Festival in Bagnacavallo
- Festival Del Volontariato(Festival Of Volunteers), in the month of June.
Sagre (festivals) in Bagnacavallo
- Sagra Della Civiltà E Delle Erbe Palustri(Festival Of Civilization And Herbs Palustri), in the month of September.
Add other events taking place in Bagnacavallo. Contact us @Happings.